Jewels

     I cannot even believe that it is the last day of February!  Where has this last year gone?   I'm reminiscing currently because in five days my baby turns a year old.  CRAZY!  I've been pretty frustrated lately because I can't seem to get rid of the last 10 pounds of weight that I've gained from having babies.  In perspective, I guess I have to give myself a little break!  A year ago I looked like this:
     Yes, I cropped the head out of the picture, because I looked UGLY!  Water retention is not my friend!  My poor body has done that four times, and I guess I need to cut myself some slack...it's only been a year.  My goal is to fit into my wedding dress by my anniversary, which is June 26.  Think I can?  I'm certainly going to try!

So, in my reminiscing today I took some pictures of my kiddo's before church. 
 Here are a few that I thought were cute:

L to R: Luke, Joseph, Molly and Maggie- Feb.28, 20010


The kidlets a year ago on March 16, 2009

I'm not sure what they were looking at in the following picture, 
but I thought it turned out to be a cute picture!- Feb.28, 2010

M and M sisters (Molly and Maggie)- Feb. 28, 2010

Molly sure loves having a little sister!  

My girls a year ago on St. Patrick's Day.  March 17, 2009

     Nothing real exciting to share today, just enjoying my kids and thanking God for them!  Hope you have a great Sunday of rest and relaxation!
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I can't believe how much they have changed in just a year! What beautiful children!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    AWWWW! Little Joe has changed so much this year! He looks like a big boy now, and not a toddler. The last time I saw him he was 9 months old. I miss you guys!
    Oh, and I might add that you are pretty amazing to be that close to fitting in your wedding dress, and after 4 kids! You go girl! You can do it!

    Kelly


  3. Caryn Says:

    Cutie pies! Enjoy every single moment with them. It truly does go way to fast!